Monday, March 6, 2017

Workout with Me

Hi Guys,


I want to share with you all some gym essentials that I use!  I use a couple of products on the daily basis to help me inside the gym and outside the gym. The first product that I cannot not emphasize more is my BCAA's. BCAA's are branch chained amino acids. When you muscles are constantly being broken down by a workout or any work they need help to recover.  Also amino acids contain electrolytes which will hydrate you.  I personally like to take them when I play golf in a tournament or during my workout.  Sometimes I will take them when I feel very tired during the day too.  They give me a pick me up and keep me focused.  The one that I personally like to use is Alpha Aminos by Cellucor in the fruit punch flavor! But also if you would like some energy for like a pre-workout or just want caffeine Amino Energy by ON is also my favorite. They also have a lot of different flavors too!  If you have a coffee addiction like me then it will help substitute it ;)

Image result for alpha aminos cellucorImage result for amino energy


The second item that I use during my workout is resistance bands! Resistance bands are perfect for at home workouts, warm-ups, or also it adds something fun into your workout routine. You can order them on amazon. They aren't that expensive and if you are not using a gym then this will totally be something that you should add to your home workout routine.  

Image result for resistance bands










These specific bands I use for hip mobility and warming up for my leg days! I also have another set that I will use for my of a total body workout. Here  is the other set that I use:

 Image result for shred bands
Lastly, I use sliders! I use these for an abb workout also just an overall full body work out!
 
I like to pair all of these items together for an at home workout or just to add something different into my gym routine. Now you have no excuse to not miss a workout with these items because you can use them anywhere at any time!  One thing I like to keep in mind is to always be creative with you workouts because if your not going to be interested then you won't be doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment